You will need the following bits:
- Ogre Bull Body
- Ogre Bull iron soles
- Ogre Bull banner arm
- Ogre bull left hand sword
- Chaos Spawn Fly head
- Chaos Spawn Bone wings
- Chaos Spawn double tentacle appendage
- Take on ogre bull and attach metal soles.
- Green stuff a nice big belly.
- Fill down the ogre bull neck bulge flat.
- Fill down the fly head neck bulge flat.
- Attach fly head to the ogre bull neck.
- Cut down tentacle appendage to fit ogre bull right hand and glue on.
- Cut ogre sword at cross guard and glue on to top of banner to make a scythe.
- Green stuff the wings on to the back of the ogre bull.
- Add some random greenstuff cuts to ogre bull.
Painting them was a bit more complicated then I was planning for this project but I will post how I did this at a later date. Suffice to say that black/brown/green washes did most of the work. All I need to do to finish him is to darken the blood a bit and base it.
The build I run is as follows:
- Daemonic flight
- Iron hide
- Mark of Nurgle
- Noxious touch
- Breath of Chaos
- Daemonic Gaze
If you ever come across a build like this my advice is to throw cheap units in his path to keep him away from your good stuff if playing objectives, or try and find ways to ignore him/slow him down if playing kill points as there tend to be easier targets to pop.
Any who I am off to finish painting two more daemon princes.